Do you have an aftercare program to help you move beyond treatment, incarceration, and transitional housing? Do you find yourself stuggling with the same problems or wounds year after year? Feeling frustrated, overwhelmed or not sure where to start?
We understand how hard it can be, so we created a guide to make your path easier. Our faith-based, aftercare program – the “MAP for Healing and Recovery” – is a fast-track guide that will help you become the best version of yourself physically, emotionally, relationally, and spiritually. You do NOT have to be impacted by addiction to attend – this program can help anyone!
- Contact us to attend the next orientation session per the details below.
- Choose from 50 group topics, tools, and other services to customize the program for you and your family!
- Enjoy the various program services; bring other loved ones in as agreed above!
- Healing – First, we focus on you and your individual healing with topics like unproductive emotions, self-care, forgiveness, and building a practical faith foundation. (Counseling and healing prayer are available.)
- Restoring – Then, we work on relationships, communication, personality differences, empathy, and trust development. (Individual and group counseling for loved ones is also available.)
- Transforming – Finally, we put it all together by developing better habits, discovering your spiritual gifts and life purpose, serving, and helping others do the same.
The program works in a way that you’ll be building on what you learn as you go. You are also welcome to attend our weekly, open support meeting on Tuesday nights from 7:00-8:30 PM.
We are now accepting registrations for our next MAP series, starting August 3rd, weekly on Monday evenings, 6:00-8:30 p.m. at Hope Church! We have a combination of online and safe, social distance learning arranged and in practice now.
Orientation and Registration
Our next orientation sessions are scheduled for Saturday morning, July 18th and Monday evening, July 20th. Register for either one via this Facebook event page or Eventbrite link or the contact info below and let us know how many are attending. This overview will help you better understand and appreciate our comprehensive program and how it can help your whole family!
5980 Wilmington Pike
Dayton, OH 45459
Bus route 16 south, to Clyo at Wilmington stop; 2 block walk north to the church via sidewalk.
Downtown Dayton Library
215 East 3rd Street
Dayton, OH 45402
Bus route 1, 2 or 4, to stop ID 387, 3rd @Kenton. There is a free, safe, underground parking garage off St. Clair Street and free street parking on Saturdays.
No one will be turned away because of their current financial situation.
For the most impact, we recommend the full program, at $395 (about $4/hour; includes package discount). We understand money can be tight for those in recovery, so sponsorships and payment plans are available! We have invested a lot to bring you this unique and robust program. Consider this an investment in yourself, as well as our faith-based mission to cover costs and help others. NOTE: For long distance participants, payment must cover shipping costs and other conditions may apply on a case-by-case basis.
Loved ones are encouraged to attend certain sessions with you so you can heal together as a family. The same package discount rate applies.
Your unique situation and any “a la carte” registrations can be evaluated at orientation or by phone.