Mission Addiction is a Christian, nonprofit organization based in Dayton, Ohio. We’re “addicted” to God’s mission and our mission is addiction. We help individuals and families heal, restore and transform, to become the best version of themselves. We’re dedicated to providing a lifeline of support, training, resources and aftercare, regardless of where you are on your journey.
Our team has been touched by addiction personally and has seen the damage it does to families. With our compassion, faith, and business expertise, we built an organization that can make your recovery journey easier.
What Makes Us Different?
- Christian faith community
- Focus on all types of addiction, prevention, and treatment
- A robust, customizable aftercare program; 50+ topics
- Lay counseling and coaching for individuals, couples, and families
- Weekly, open support meetings
- Flexible volunteer opportunities for personal growth
- Social events
- Provide resources and services
- Education options for families and friends, students, parents, schools
Mission Addiction is training an army of people who are ready, willing, and able to help those who need guidance. Help us stop the addiction cycle – call 937-490-9605 to get started.
Anything is possible when we walk together.™