Mission Addiction teaches and coaches individuals and families how to heal, restore and transform their lives, to become the best version of themselves. We’re “addicted” to God’s mission and our mission is addiction – AND any other life challenge you’re facing.
We’ve been there. We understand how anyone can struggle with anger and resentment, worry and fear, guilt and shame, relationship or faith struggles, loneliness and much more. You may just want someone to talk to. Or, you may feel like you need an “emergency room” for your life – physically, emotionally, relationally and spiritually. We care for the whole person and the whole family, as appropriate.
Come as you are. Individuals, couples, and families are all welcome! Teenagers can benefit in learning these important life skills and coping skills BEFORE problems start – or before they get worse. No matter where you are on your journey, we’re dedicated to providing compassionate support, training, resources, aftercare and coaching.
What Makes Us Different?
- A different type of “healing and growth center” and virtual mission community rolled into one – with no wait time, insurance hassle or prescriptions
- Focus on all types of addiction and life challenges, as well as prevention and treatment
- A robust, life skills, coping skills and aftercare program
- Mentoring and coaching for individuals, couples, and families
- Weekly, open support meetings for all life issues – not just addiction
- Flexible volunteer opportunities and student internships for personal and professional growth
- Get help, help others, build your résumé and network, and grow in faith while you’re doing it all
- Social events
- Provide resources and services
- Education options for families and friends, students, parents, schools
NOTE: You do not have to be impacted by addiction to benefit from or participate in our events and services. Although we’re a Christian organization and those values are evident everywhere, you do not have to be a Christian to volunteer or attend. Everyone is welcome!
Mission Addiction embraces culturally diverse clients and volunteers. We depend on that variation of thought to contribute to effective services and growth for everyone.
Help us stop the addiction cycle and the cycle of any other unproductive life choices. Call or text 937-490-9605 to get started and get connected!
Anything is possible when we walk together.™