Do you have an aftercare program to help you go beyond treatment, incarceration, and transitional housing? Feeling frustrated, overwhelmed or not sure where to start?
We understand how hard it can be, so we created a guide to make your path easier. Our faith-based, MA aftercare Program – the “MAP for healing and recovery” – is a fast-track guide that will help you become the best version of yourself, physically, emotionally, relationally, and spiritually.
- Contact us to arrange an orientation session.
- Choose from 50 group topics, tools, and other services to customize your program.
- Enjoy the various program services; bringing other loved ones in as appropriate.
- Healing – First, we focus on you and your individual healing with topics like unproductive emotions, self-care, forgiveness, and building a practical faith foundation. (Counseling and healing prayer are available.)
- Restoring – Then, we work on communication, personality differences, empathy, and trust development. (Individual and group counseling for loved ones is also available.)
- Transforming – Finally, we put it all together by developing better habits, discovering your spiritual gifts and life purpose, serving, and helping others do the same.
The program works in a way that you’ll be building on what you learn as you go. You are also welcome to attend our weekly, open support meeting on Tuesday nights from 7:00-8:30 PM.
Mondays and Thursdays from 6:00 – 8:30 PM
Program 1 started June 24 through late October and is accepting new members until July 15.
Program 2 will start in September or January, and could include multiple locations, depending on demand. Enroll now to reserve your seat!
Orientation and Registration
5980 Wilmington Pike
Dayton, OH 45459
Bus route 16 south, to Clyo at Wilmington stop; 2 block walk north to the church via sidewalk.
This first, full-package course costs $225, but pricing will be different for everyone, depending on course selection and counseling needs.
Sponsorships are available, as are payment plans. No one will be turned away because of their current financial situation.
Your unique situation can be evaluated at orientation or by phone.